Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I {heart}......

Photobucket

I {heart} a hot shower after an intense WORKOUT!

~

I {heart} that my husband text messages me every morning, "Good Morning beautiful, I love you."

~

I heart fresh baked bread, just out of the oven.

~

I heart my kids, when they are sleeping so peacefully. ;)



Photobucket

I {heart} finger puppets on little fingers.

~

What do you heart?

~

Sometimes when I am sick of taking pictures I have to challenge myself.

My challenge to you is this....

Find a creative way to display what you heart, shaped as a heart.

I know all of you can do it, and I expect all of my friends to do it, ALL OF THEM.

No excuses, I don't care what kind of camera you have just try it, and mostly have fun.

I wanna see what you can do, and leave me a link.......come on just try.

No comments:

Post a Comment