Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Me and Mine~

The main reason I have a love of photography is because it allows me
to capture moments and keep them forever.
~
My kids are growing before my eyes and yet I am constantly looking back at pictures I took and I think to myself, "Where did the time go?"
~
I'm sure if you are like me you take pictures to capture moments that you love, and
moments that make you want to cry.
~
If you are new to photography the only real important things I can tell you is
use your camera constantly, shoot in manual, and ask tons of questions.
~
Mostly though just pick up your camera and use it, and you will learn to capture moments that you will treasure forever.
~
I have some exciting things to share for the New Year so stay tuned....
~
Last but not least, a picture I captured of my youngest last summer.
It's not perfect but I love the light, and I love that she is so little, I can almost picture myself in that yard watching her.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. please give me more info on your whole manual tip. You say that often, and I am not sure how or what or even exactly why!??

    ReplyDelete