Thursday, September 3, 2009

Welcome

I am beginning my journey into the photography world. I hope you love the pictures that are posted here and will let me take photos of your family or children. I love natural light and photography using natural light in all of my photography.
This month I am offering High School Senior sessions for $95.00. This will include a full resolution cd with 10 images. I am also offering newborn sessions for $75.00. Newborns are my absolute favorite and I will travel to your home and complete the photo session in the comfort of your own home.
After the month of September my prices will increase for Newborn and Senior sessions. For these prices I will travel as far south as Roy and as far north as Tremonton. If you live farther than that area there will be a travel fee added.
Now because I can't have a post without a picture, here goes.

Photobucket

My little one enjoys this particular book a lot. She drags it around with her everywhere, and makes everyone read it to her. One thing you will learn if you start to visit my site often enough, my little one does not like her hair done. When it does get done she just rips out whatever is in her hair. Most of the time you will she her looking quite disheveled.

No comments:

Post a Comment